Every season, Italian label Stone Island endeavours not just to employ performance, but to redefine it. In pursuit of such ambitious aims, the label—whose research & development department has become legendary—utilize in-house research fabrics that enhance their garments across axes of function and aesthetic. In their latest collection, the luxury sportswear experimentalists explore the unique textures of new and classic materials developed in-house, drawing from each a unique tonal range through a combination of their trademark dyeing processes.
The Stone Island Fleece Track Shorts are cut from a garment-dyed brushed cotton fleece for maximum comfort. They feature an elasticated waistband and an extra cargo pocket emblazoned with the signature Stone Island compass patch.
- Colourway: Antique Rose
- Brushed cotton fleece bermuda shorts
- Regular fit
- Ribbed Elasticated waist with drawstring fastening
- In-seam pockets at hips
- One slit pocket on back with hidden snap closure
- Cargo bellows patch pocket on left leg with hidden zip fastening
- Stone Island compass patch attached to cargo pocket
- Overstitched seams on waist and inner leg
- Zip fly
- 100% Cotton
- Made in Tunisia
- Style number: 64620
Model is 178cm and is wearing size S