A classic style from the streetwear label's womenswear collection, the Carhartt WIP W' Pierce Pant is based on the classic, hardwearing work pant that Carhartt began producing in Detroit in the early twentieth century, back with an updated design.
- Colourway: Black
- Relaxed fit stretch-cotton pant
- Low crotch
- Slightly tapered leg
- Two large slant pockets at the front
- Two rear patch pockets
- Tool pockets on both legs
- Carhartt Women's square label on the back right pocket
- Metal rivets or bartack stitching at vital stress points
- Zip fly and single branded button closure
- 96% organic cotton 4% elastane
With their latest collection, Carhartt WIP cement their focus on refreshing staples for the cooler months. This season's offering sees a re-up of classic tees and staple utilitarian separates, cut from canvas and corduroy in fresh seasonal colourways. Additional improvements to function and construction ensure that these pieces will endure many seasons of wear, loyal to the heritage label's roots in midwest-USA workwear production.
Model is 175cm and wears size 26