Following their corduroy-heavy FW collection, Carhartt WIP have cemented their focus on refreshing workwear staples for the warmer months. The baggy 90s shapes we see in SS21 feature a wide range of rugged canvas and denim garments, camo-printed and pinstriped. Light tones and nautical colourways give the collection a summery feel, while additional improvements to function and construction ensure they'll endure many seasons of wear.
The Carhartt WIP W' Page Carrot Ankle Pant is a classic five-pocket pant, made from the brand's signature 'Arcata' washed black denim. These high-waisted jeans feature a slim, tapered fit. It is recommended that you order one size up as the waist on this style runs small.
- Colourway: Black 90s Wash
- Made from black 'Arcata' denim
- High-waisted cut, slim fit
- Ankle length
- Back yoke
- Metal rivets or bartack stitching at vital stress points
- Zip fly and single button closure
- Curved hip pockets
- Coin pocket inside right hip pocket
- Angled pockets at rear
- 100% Cotton
- Style Number: I027404-89-3E
Model is 175cm and wears size 27.