Following their corduroy-heavy FW collection, Carhartt WIP have cemented their focus on refreshing workwear staples for the warmer months. The baggy 90s shapes we see in SS21 feature a wide range of rugged canvas and denim garments, camo-printed and pinstriped. Light tones and nautical colourways give the collection a summery feel, while additional improvements to function and construction ensure they'll endure many seasons of wear.
The Carhartt WIP W' Denver Pant is a cargo-style pant with cinched elastic waist. A range of pockets and adjustable drawstring hem at the legs are ideal for getting out into the great outdoors, or just getting physical on the job.
- Colourway: Black Stone Washed
- Constructed from heavyweight non-stretch denim
- High-waisted cut, straight fit
- Covered elastic waistband
- Two metal button closures at waist
- Zip fly
- Drawstring hem
- Slant hip pockets
- Welted pockets with flaps and snap closures at the rear
- Top-stitched square patch pockets with flaps at the sides
- Woven Carhartt logo patch above back pocket on right side
- 100% Cotton
- Style Number: I029162
Model is 175cm and wears size S